All posts related to watchkit

Watchkit app versions

I came across this article by Daniel Kennett this morning. I had seen him tweet about it too, but checking my feeds (yeah, I still do that, albeit not daily) I noticed he also made a post about it.

Having toyed a lot with build configurations and their associated settings configuration, I was curious how he solved the issue.

I'd have to concur with Daniel: the solution is horrible. 8 Steps to get this working, with aggregate targets and disabling of parallelization of the project: Not Good™.

But my interest was piqued, and so I tried to recreate his problem (not hard) and find a better solution. I assumed it would still be hacky, but less hacky than Daniel's "Horrible" solution.